Tribute gifts are a great way to celebrate a loved one or a special event while giving hope to firefighters in need.
Abby and Haley recently made a donation in memory of their dad Kevin, who served as a firefighter in Wisconsin for over 20 years:
"Our dad was a great man who loved to tell stories and make others laugh. Although he retired early after an injury, he remained immensely proud of his service to others. We wanted to recognize his service by collecting donations in lieu of flowers at his funeral."
When you donate, you can have an acknowledgement card or ecard sent to your honoree or their family.
Donate in Honor
Donate in honor of someone special anytime there is an event worth celebrating!
You can donate to honor a(n):
- Achievement or accomplishment
- Recovery from illness
Donate in Memory
Commemorate someone who has passed on in a meaningful and impactful way.
Your memorial gift:
- Honors the deceased
- Carries on your loved one's legacy
- Supports firefighter families who are facing unexpected hardship
- Respectfully expresses a sense of loss
- Reminds us of the positive impact your loved one had on others