Firefighter Relief Fund
Firefighters respond to the community in times of crisis. Who responds to firefighters when they face hardship? Fire Family Foundation stands ready to provide support when they need it most.
If you, or a firefighter’s family you know, have been directly impacted by a natural disaster or other financial hardship, we encourage you to apply for a Firefighter Relief Grant.
Grants address a range of financial needs:
- Cover necessary expenses that you cannot otherwise afford
- Pay health expenses not otherwise covered by insurance
- Fund basic needs in times of crisis or natural disaster
Make a Direct Donation
Know that 100% of direct donations go to fund Fire Family Foundation programs that provide assistance.
Other Ways to Give
Make a qualifying purchase and 0.5% will be donated to the Fire Family Foundation:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Follow the prompts to “pick your own charitable organization.”
- Search for “Fire Family Foundation.”
- Start shopping.
Host a Facebook Fundraiser
Celebrate your birthday with a gift that gives back. Ahead of the date, create a fundraiser and invite friends to contribute.
It’s easy to create:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed. You may need to click See More.
- Click + Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit.
- Select Fire Family Foundation, fill in the fundraiser details and choose a cover photo.
- Click Create.
- Go to your fundraiser.
- Below Invite Friends, click Invite next to the friends you want to contribute to the fundraiser.
Donate Your Vehicle
Want to feel good and do good? Donate an extra vehicle—any type, any condition. Our partner CARS will handle everything from pick up to receipt. They accept: