Firefighters First Credit Union members can donate online by logging into Online Banking (the banking system for the Credit Union). You will be able to transfer your donation from your Credit Union account directly to the Fire Family Foundation’s account.
If you are not a member of Firefighters First Credit Union you can still make a donation to the Fire Family Foundation by using one of the other methods.
Online donation instructions:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the “Transfer/Send” link on the top menu
- Click the “Using their account number at FFCU (to another member)” link from the sub-menu
- Select the account to transfer funds “FROM”
- Under the "To" drop down menu, choose "Add a recipient"
- On the next screen, enter FIR for the “First 3 characters of last name”
- Enter 7022218 for the “Account Number”
- Click the “Verify Recipient” button
- Enter a "Nickname"
- On the next screen, enter the "Amount" you would like to donate
- Click the “Make transfer” button
- Click the “Confirm” button to submit your donation