Thanks to the continued support of Firefighters First Credit Union, 100% of your donation to Fire Family Foundation goes directly to support our mission. The Credit Union covers all of our overhead expenses.
As part of our donor family, you are bringing relief and comfort to firefighters and their families who are experiencing hardship. A firefighter’s future is in your hands. Will you help?
Ways to Donate
Complete an online form by selecting Donate. You can also provide direct donations in other ways:
Make donations directly from your Firefighters First account. Members can also set up a monthly donation with a voided check.
Mail your check to:
Fire Family Foundation
815 Colorado Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Other Ways to Give
Host a fundraiser to help the Foundation spread the word about our work and increase your own community impact.
Double, or even triple, your donation when you take advantage of a matching gift program at your workplace.
Make sure we are always ready to assist firefighters in need. Your monthly gift provides steady, reliable support.
Keep a loved one’s memory alive. Collect donations for the Foundation in lieu of other forms of tribute.
Leave a lasting legacy to the Fire Family by planning an estate gift through a Will, Trust or other bequest.
Turn your unwanted vehicles into a donation. Call or donate online and CARS takes care of the rest.
Become a Corporate Partner
Fire Family Foundation relies on corporate partners to assist with furthering our mission. Corporate partnerships may take many forms, including:
- Participating in fundraising events
- Hosting “dine out nights” that donate a portion of sales to us
- Donating products and services
- Sponsoring our events
The benefits of corporate partnership with the Fire Family Foundation include:
- Show customers and the community how much your company cares about the first responders on the front lines of fires and the pandemic
- Boost employee satisfaction and morale by supporting a good cause
- Reach new customers and an expanded network by aligning with the worthy, timely, and non-controversial cause of helping firefighters
- Build a closer relationship with a nonprofit partner
Melin is a corporate partner with the Fire Family Foundation. For the past few years, they have done a promotion where they donated back to the Foundation for each black camo hat that was sold over a set period of time. They created this video for the most recent promotion. We appreciate Melin and all of our corporate partners for their support of firefighters in need.